Sales Coordinator (6 MONTHS CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT)
- To liaise and follow up with sales team, solicitors, bankers and purchaser in regards of the legal documents such as SPA, loan documents and other agreement.
- Required to insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Coordinating the sales records by filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Responding to request made by customers and give sales support when requested
- Ensure all documents are properly kept.
- To perform any other task as assigned by the management.
- Candidate ideally possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in Marketing, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Property Development/ Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Excellent administration skill.
- Ability to work under stress and multi task.
- Establish excellent customer relationships and provide high standard of service.
- Ideally but not necessary has exposure in property developer/ real estate.
Apply or contact for info: