Dispatch cum Office Boy responsible for assisting in daily general office operation matters for all Nova Spectra Group of Companies including but not limited to, sending documents to various destinations within Klang Valley by using Motorbike, purchasing essential items for office consumption, collecting documents from various parties and other clerical work which assigned by superior. Reporting directly to Admin Assistant and Procurement Executive.
- To attend daily despatch duties.
- To assist in mailing matters.
- On instructions to collect documents/ items from business associates.
- Handling banking matters
- Perform filing, photocopying & scanning of Documents.
- Well organized; able to maintain punctuality attendance and safekeeping document records properly.
- Flexible, willing to help people and able to adapt indifference works in any work assigned.
- Able to work with company events, activities setting arrangement during all weekend Saturday/Sunday. (If required)
- Assist in general office administrative functions and other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors from time to time.
- Perform ad-hoc task as and when required
- Be aware of company’s and team’s goals and objectives
- Maintain professional image with respect to personal appearance and attitude toward duties
- Taking up other tasks as assign by the immediate superior or management in time to time.
- To achieve a department and personal KPI’s allocated by Company.
- At least 3 – 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good and clean driving records
- Possess own motorbike.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in General Work (Housekeeper, Driver, Dispatch, Messenger, etc) or equivalent
- Ability to multitasks and responsible
- Good attitude, and respect to others
- Able to communicate in speaking & writing effectively.
- Independent, proactive and result oriented
- Able to work in team
- Able to work long hours
- Willing to travel.
- Honest, punctual and highly disciplined.
- Familiar with Klang Valley routes and technology savy, ie. know how to use Waze, Google Map and various mobile apps.
- Detailed, meticulous and attentive.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field.
- Must possess valid B2 & D License.
- Applicants must be willing to work in USJ 1, Subang Jaya.
- Renewable Contract position(s) available.
- Immediate availability will be prioritized.
Please email your Resume/CV to careers(AT)nova-spectra.com