- Organising, preparing agendas for, and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGM).
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Dealing with correspondence, investor relations matter, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and taking appropriate action.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Taking responsibility for the health and safety of employees and managing matters related to insurance and property.
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
- Attend meetings with managers or independently.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Secretarial.
- Ability to speak and write English & Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Candidates must possess MAICSA (part or completed) qualification.
- At least 2-4 years of working experience as a company secretary in a public listed company is required for this position.
Apply or contact for info: