- Participate in the execution and coordination of all technical aspects of field services.
- Responsible for reviewing the performance of subcontractors to assure contract compliance, the application of accepted ICT services installation technology and standards.
- Assist ICT consultants to resolve site technial problem related to design and installation issue.
- Ensure test and inspections are performed, witnessed, and documented in accordance with approved procedures.
- Report regularly on the ICT works progress and problem areas encountered especially matters related to defective, outstanding or non-conforming works or delayed works.
- Supervise ICT C.O.W in daily site activities, including problem solving and propose mitigation solution.
- Any other duties assigned by Superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at laest a Diploma Degree in Computer/Telecommunication or Engineering (i.e., Mechanical, Electrical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Autocad
- At least 8 years of working experience in related field (i.e., building construction).
- Preferably candidates specializing in ICT services, hospital projects would be an advantage.
- Possess good technical knowledge in building ICT works.
- Must be willing to work in Serdang
- Pleasant personality, motivated with responsible work attitude
Apply or contact for info: