We are looking for a Personal Assistant to work closely with top management team.
The PA is required to have an executive mindset, meticulous and thoughtful when it comes to managing the GM’s expectation across all areas. Coordinating communications and functions between senior management, sales and admin teams.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication skills, administrative skills, organizational skills and with a strong ability to maintain a realistic balance amongst multiple priorities.
- Handles customer complaints related to products and services, investigation and feedback to customers.
- Ensure that problems highlighted by customers are resolved effectively and promptly through the established departmental process and procedures.
- Follow-up pending issues (Commercial or internal) on behalf of Top Management.
- Manage special assignments and projects from time to time- determining priorities; managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, adjusting plans to achieve final goal and results.
- Be attentive and thoughtful to Senior Management preferences, understanding the best way to assist and address matters.
- You need to be pro-active in your working style, planning and anticipating what Senior Management needs are before he have thought of it himself.
- Previous work experience of minimum 3 years in sales support, personal assistance or operations.
- Minimum Diploma holder.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel).
- Strong verbal & written communication skills (English and Mandarin).
- Highly committed and have a proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Be flexible, versatile, discreet and demonstrate sound work ethics.