Role & Responsibilities
- Provide overall direction and management on our project.
- Monitors on-schedule completion within or below budget in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Responsible on the project execution to ensure smooth progress and achieve target date of completion.
- Manage the approved of work programme and daily monitoring of site progress and able to solve issues which may cause delay to project.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly progress reports, method statement, work programme and progress claim for submission to client.
- Liaise with sub-contractor, consultant and client pertaining to project issues.
- Attend site meeting with consultant, client meeting and to coordinate site meeting with sub-contractor and internal staff meeting or discussion.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Should have at least 5 years of strong work experience with roads & infrastructure projects.
- Must have a broad general technical and construction background and able to work with consultant with alternative proposal that can give benefit to the projects.
Apply or contact for info: