- To manage a team of accounts executives and accounts assistant to ensure the Financial report is up to date and submit on time.
- Prepare the monthly Profit and Loss report and Balance Sheet report.
- Ensure all the accounting entry is up to date and with applying the prudence and accrual concepts.
- Prepare the Sales Report, Debtor Aging and Creditor Aging Report.
- ERP system administrator, to update the AP, AR and GL in ERP system.
- Review and confirm the Sales tax and submit to AP for payment.
- Statutory reporting - Bank Negara report, Statistic Dept report.
- Train and guide the junior Accounts staff all the time and search for solution to problem.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Min 4 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Independent, great personality and someone who can meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding of current accounting issues and local statutory requirements.
- Have knowledge in ERP system and depth knowledge in Spreadsheets especially Excel and plus university-specific accounting & reporting.
- Bilingual skills : English and able to speak Mandarin.
- Willing to be based in Georgetown.
Apply or contact for info: