1) Executive, Inventory
- To assist in daily activity for stock inventory.-
- To prepare of necessary documents for incoming and outgoing of goods.
- To maintain necessary data in the ERP system.
- Manage & maintain company monthly stock take (random) including stock profiles and stock locations.
- Prepare weekly stock report.
- Handle stock enquiry from other departments.
- To adopt best practices and implement continual monitoring and improvement on HSE (Occupational Health, Safety & Environment) and Quality.
- Support other assigned activities when needed.
Degree in Supply Chain Logistics & Management / Inventory Management or
2) Engineer ( Project, Application, Service, Application & Service, Sales & Application)
Degree in Engineering or Science or equivalent.
Send your Resume to protege(AT)transwater.com.my