Responsible for total product management of assigned agencies.
• Develop and execute clients’ business plans and trade marketing strategies for product groups to achieve overall sales target
• Liaise with clients at various stages including market feasibility, product launch and continuous market penetration and growth;
• Conceive business plan and develop marketing budget, get clients’ support for marketing campaigns and expenditure.
• On-going market research, analyse market trends and consumer preference.
• Resourceful in supporting new business development project.
• Maintain sales activity records and reports to management and client.
• Prepare product forecasts and constantly monitor inventory levels to ensure optimal supply.
• Accountable to the department head for meeting the organization goals through proper allocation and planning of shipment forecast from suppliers.
• Ensure product mix profitability
• Conduct regular trade/market visits
• Work closely with sales team for forecast, ensure stock availability and avoid redundancy;
• Conduct regular meeting with sales team to discuss status of target achievement, product training and sales strategies; for different channels
• Perform any other duties assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
• Tertiary/Diploma or Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent;
• Minimum 3 years of brand or marketing or business development experience;
• Preferably from FMCG industry;
• Good organisation and planning skills;
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Competence in Microsoft Office
Interested applicants are requested to apply online / write-in / fax-in their applications together with a detail resume stating position applied for, experience, qualifications, current and expected remuneration together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to the following address:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Auric Marketing Sdn Bhd
B-11-01, The Ascent, Paradigm,
No. 1, Jalan SS 7/26A, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Direct Phone +603 7882 5693