- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To perform other duties as assigned.
Salary with start from RM1100 until RM1500.
Location: Lot 6, Jalan Jemuju Empat 16/13D, Seksyen 16, 40200, Shah Alam Selangor
Email your resume or contact 03-55232457/0123123097 for any enquiries.