- To be responsible of full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, foreign workers’ matters, payroll processing, training and development, industrial relations etc
- To assist in developing, implementing and ensure compliances of policies and procedures amongst all staff
- To provide HR advices and ensuring compliances in accordance to Malaysian Laws which effect employment such as Employment Act, EPF, Socso, Income Tax etc
- To provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and promote safe working environment
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time
- Min diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent discipline, preferably with min 2 years related experience and in manufacturing environment
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, problem solving and time management
- Good knowledge with Malaysian labour laws (i.e Employment Act 1955, Industrial Relation Act 1967 etc) and prevailing HR practices and legislation
- Must be willing to work in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan (Arab Malaysian Industrial Park)
Interested candidates are invited to apply stating full personal details, present and expected salary, photograph and contact number(s) via email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.