Be in the anchor team within the execution and management of many key initiatives driving change and impact to our organization.
The incumbent will work cross-functionally with other teams (e.g. HR, sales operations, marketing, finance and data engineering), with the objective of developing technical solutions to business problems or to elevate Company’s performance.
Assist in the business case, planning and monitoring, eliciting requirements, requirements organization and analysis. Focus on driving the design and review of test cases, process change requests and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data visualization and data-mining to derive effective actionable solutions for stakeholders and leadership
- Develop a deep understanding of current business using data to build insights about our HR policies, sales programs, advertisers, products and competitors that will drive business decisions
- A team-player who can think and work independently, demonstrate creativity and deliver quick results
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams, learn and apply best practices from other teams and always strive for high quality deliverables
- Drive continuous improvement of reporting/ analytics through process or tooling enhancements and/or automation
- Effectively communicate complex analytical concepts to non-technical stakeholders to drive data-driven decision making
- Drive operational excellence in the team that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Diploma/ Degree or equivalent, preferably in analytical field (e.g. Business Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or Economics).
- Fresh graduates with relevant study are encouraged to apply.
- 1-2 years of experience in Analytics, Project Management, Sales Operations and/or Strategy consulting, Social Marketing is desirable.
- Demonstrate strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements, knowledge of modeling techniques and methods is a plus. Social media savvy is advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to make recommendations based on imperfect data from multiple sources (internal and external).
- Strong communication skills, team-player with ability to manage various stakeholders.
Interested applicants may email full resume. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.