The Program Assistant reports to the Chief of Child Protection for under the close supervision and guidance of the supervisor, the programme assistant supports the respective section through providing a range of procedural, administrative, operational support in developing, implementing, executing and monitoring their country programme
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Support the implementation of the rolling work plan and other related programme activities and events in collaboration with the assigned programme staff - including drafting of letters, minutes, etc, communication with key partners and support for meetings, consultations and events.
- Assist and support consultants, experts and others during consultancies, missions, visits, etc. including desk review/ research.
- Assist in the preparation of contracts for national and international consultants with the guidance of programme team.
- Provide the required admin and technical support to assigned programme staff for managing contracts, DCTs, PCAs, SSFAs, CRC submissions and other office procedures - including HACT compliance.
- Support assigned programme staff with VISION related inputs, and monitoring budget.
- General administrative and logistic support for managing filing, schedules, and other office-based tasks for the programme team.
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia is required.
Monthly Salary : RM4000-RM5000
Kindly email your resume for application or please don't hesitate us to contact on http://www.wasap.my/+601126371652/