- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of customers through a range of communication channels (email, live chat, call, etc).
- Handle incoming call and walk in customers in a professional manner.
- Handle customer inquiries/complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Handling day to day administrative task at office.
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM/Professional Certificate/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Good command of computer literacy.
- Preferred skill(s) : Microsoft Office, Excel, SQL Accounting System (Preferred)
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Required languages: English, Mandarin, & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fresh graduate with no experience is welcome to apply.
- Customer service oriented and ability to manage multi-task.
Salary: RM1500 - RM2200
EPF, SOCSO, and EIS will be provided
Friendly Working Environment
Good Job Prospective
Job Type: Full-time
You can directly email your resume or contact us at 012-9636069