Location: Damansara Heights
Working Hour: Shifts
Salary: RM 3,000 - RM 4,000
• Answer queries via phone and email. Make outbound calls as and when required.
• Troubleshoot basic computer related issues/problems. (Hardware, software, user access, etc.)
• Prepare the test centers before they go Live for conducting Exams.
• Keep self-updated on training, new initiatives and latest updates.
• Actively work to meet/exceed the desired metrics/parameters.
• Create and document cases as and when required.
• Create and Maintain Reports for Clients (Excel).
• Perform hardware and software installations.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
• Candidate should at least possess a Diploma (Advanced / Higher or Graduate) or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
• Experience of up to 2 years in Technical Helpdesk or Customer Service is highly preferred.
• Good communication in oral and written English.
• Intermediate level troubleshooting and installation of Windows operating systems/ Software.
• Intermediate level understanding of networking concepts, devices and troubleshooting.
• Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
• Advanced knowledge of test center applications. Ability to learn and support new applications/Clients.
• Basic computer skills in MS Office products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint