- Ensure technical documents such as program specifications, procedures, user manuals, test plan, migration plan and checklist is composed accordingly and up-to-date.
- Acts as first tier in alert response and incident resolution and escalate to vendor for resolution.
- Identify and analyze system or application problems.
- Liaise with users for application related issues/enhancement discussion.
- Tracks the resolution of any system or application problems.
- Assist in user acceptance testing, training and roll out of software and applications development.
- Assists in extraction of information and reporting activities.
- Assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SQL databases preferably Oracle and MS SQL.
- Creative and result oriented, excellent communication, writing and analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Preferable - Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Location: Kelana Jaya, SS7, Petaling Jaya.