We are looking for talented and results-driven leaders to take the helm and oversee production are our corporate products. You will be responsible for motivating, training and guiding a team of hard-working individuals. If you are ready to take on the job, we invite you to apply for the position and learn more about our company.
- Review the processes and protocol set forth to determine whether it is the most effective approach to managing production.
- Monitor the performance of your team members to ensure they are all contributing adequately and working safely.
- Develop protocol to handle emergency situations and other obstacles that may arise throughout your work on the production line and elsewhere in department.
- Address issues surrounding efficiency and quality control in order to maintain high standards of productivity and avoid any lapses in performance.
- Hold all team members fully accountable for their role in the final product produced, its quality and the efficiency with which it is produced.
- Lead your team in developing effective work habits, efficient skills and high standards for quality.
- Conduct regular audits of productivity and quality to identify any shortcomings and maintain the high standard your team adheres to.
- Ensure that the final product created by your team is made in accordance with the highest level of safety and efficiency and meets standards of quality.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Electrical or higher in a relevant field.
- Excellent management and leadership abilities
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment especially in Plastic Injection Moulding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and superior interpersonal communication skill
- At least minimum 3 years experiences in supervising or managing in a production environment.