- Set up and operate a variety of conventional and computer numerical control machines to produce precision parts and instruments.
- Fabricate and modify parts to make or repair jigs and fixtures or maintain industrial machines.
- Applying knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties and machining propertieS.
- Follow up for any design change and part qualification.
- Prepare and maintain documentation related to molds, jigs and fixtures.
- Candidate must possess Degree/Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Tool & Die Making/Mold Technology)
- Able to operate machine such as grinding, lathe, milling, profile grinding, cylindrical grinding, EDM, wire-cut, super drill, machining center and etc
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Malay
- Experience in tooling fabrication is a must preferably with exposure in plastics injection molding.
- Good interpersonal skills, presentation skills and negotiation skills.
Apply or contact for info: