- Responsible for the office administration tasks.
- Carry out activities involve receiving, storekeeping and shipment efficiently in warehouse, inventory and storage location.
- Documented and update all material movement
- Perform inventory counts and verify the accuracy of stock record periodically
- Practice and maintain a high standard of safety measurement and housekeeping in the warehouse at all times.
- Perform any other duties relating to warehouse and logistics operation as instructed by management.
- Managing / document all in-coming materials for shipment. You will be working closely with the material handler.
- To perform recording of the in-coming and out-going material from store. E.g. data entry.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Liaise with suppliers and customers on delivery of materials and products.
- Minimum SPM with at least 1 year of relevant experience in manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate.
- Able to operate a forklift.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Flexible, open personality with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision.
Location: Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
Email your resume or call 03-78321418