The incumbent is responsible to perform negotiation and purchasing activities with ultimately be a strong contributor to the achievement of company cost saving goals. Excellent communication skills are needed as frequent interface with suppliers and internal customers will occur to ensure purchase materials are in good quality, cost effective and on time delivery.
- Process purchase order base on approved PR and MRP report
- Expedite order and follow up with supplier to ensure on time delivery
- Work closely with USA associates for obtaining information such as lead time, availability and delivery schedule.
- Producing accurate, relevant and timely manner delivery of monthly commodity purchased report.
- Manage and update supplier's data/profile into system and make sure accurate, relevant and timely manner.
- Collaborate and interface with internal customers & suppliers in responding to supply issue. Ensure timeliness and effectives in resolving the issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduate Diploma.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Minyak Industrial Park.
- Full-Time position(s) available.