- Perform incoming quality inspection according to IQA Inspection Worksheet managing the quality system by providing work direction for quality control supervisor.
- Prepare IQC inspection Worksheet according to the drawing's critical dimension.
- Document all QA records.
- Responsible for IQA area 5S.
- Responsible for IQA samples preparation.
- Prepare supplier component approval sheets and samples.
- Verify material certificates and test reports to ensure incoming material conforming to specifications.
- Work together with purchasing department in reviewing vendor quality system through " Supplier Audit Assessment' program and score cards when available.
- Perform in-process and outgoing inspection and identify critical points in the manufacturing process.
- SPM Qualification
- Prefer has working experiences in plastic moulding, sheet metal stamping, CNC machining, spray painting & plating and assembly process.
- Prefer to have basic knowledge in quality system, quality analysis tools and TQM
Apply or contact for info: