- Assign, plan and monitor packing activities.
- Reconcile the inventory after complete of each packing activities.
- Assist in inventory housekeeping, cycle count and stock take.
- Manage the barcode system by controlling and generate outer carton labels & Finished Good labels.
- Weekly/Monthly cycle count on the raw material.
- Prepare and provide reporting.
- Manage and monitor the warehouse maintenance.
- Manage the Housekeeping and Safety.
- Undertake any other duties as and when assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary and above in any field of studies.
- Computer literate
- Experience in WMS (JDE, E1) and barcode system.
- Good problem solving skill, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English.
- Knowledge of Ms Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently, attention to detail and sense in urgency.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in warehouse and packing.
(SS 13, Subang Jaya)
Apply or contact for info: