- Process, Check and verify payments for vendors and staffs claim in accordance to company policy and timeline ensuring correct GL Coding.
- Responsible for month end reporting including preparation & posting of journal entries and assisting with monthly reporting schedules and package
Ensure all closing activities done in timely manner i.e. by WD3
- Assist in forecast and budget preparation
- Perform monthly Bank and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of Daily Cash flow and producing monthly report.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register in SAP B1
- Ensure monthly accruals are processed by WD3
- Coaching & guidance to junior staff
- Petty Cash Maintenance Duties
- Continue to Improve Business Processes.
- Act as 2IC for Finance and Operation Manager
- Handle other ad-hoc duties as an when it is requested by Finance and Operations Manager
- Diploma/ Degree in Accounting or Finance or relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a multi accounting role
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- Knowledge of Google (Gmail, Google Sheets, Google docs etc.) is desirable
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, thoroughness and confidentiality
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge in SAP B1 is preferred
- Healthcare (Medical Equipment Supplier) industry
- 5 days working (8.30am – 5.30pm)
Positions are open for MALAYSIANs only.
Application is to be emailed complete with CV, resume, expected salary and daytime contact number to ebell(alias)therecruiter(dot)com(dot)my or whatsapp 017-6660848
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.