- To assist in preparation and review group daily
- To coordinate with all subsidiaries and associates in compiling all the month end consolidation data and prepare the consolidation worksheets.
- To assist in preparing group financial data for reporting or corporate exercises purposes.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly group management reporting.
- To assist in implementation & monitoring internal control policies & procedure.
- To ensure proper filing and achieving of all financial records for the group.
- To perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the superior.
- Must possess interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Must be pro-active, resourceful, detailed and able to work hands on under tight dead-lines.
Job Requirements :-
-Candidate MUST possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business related field
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field with 2 to 3 Year(s) in Operation field
- Possess good knowledge of office management
- Good knowledge in use of operating office
- Preferably candidates specialized in Business Administration