We are Japanese Chain Restaurant with several branches in shopping malls across Klang Valley. Company hostel is provided based on first-come-first-serve.
- Assist all staff to serve the food and beverages, clean & clear table and order taking when necessary.
- Assist the restaurant manager to recruit, train and supervise new employees of the restaurant and bar.
- Create and maintain a pleasant working environment and foster teamwork at all times.
- Together with restaurant manager responsible and accountable for the outlets operating budget incl. revenues, expenses, labor costs and profitability.
- Assist the restaurant manager in constantly findings ways to further increase revenues without sacrificing pre-determined standards.
- Carry out staff appraisals staff movement and promotion to the restaurant manager.
- Communicate customer feedback to the restaurant manage at once and through the use of the outlets log book.
- Ensure that all service colleagues are briefed regularly on the restaurant policies and procedures.
- Co-ordination all aspects of the point of sales implementation.
- Responsible for the timely and complete set up in accordance with the pre-determined policies and procedures of all meal periods in the restaurant and bar at all time.
- Follow instruction given by the assistant restaurant manager, restaurant manager and the operation manager. And perform any other reasonable duties as required by the division head from time to time.
- At least 2 years experiences in F&B industry.
- Good responsibility.
- Basic knowledge in MS Word and Excel.
- Immediate starter is added advantage.
Apply or contact for info: