We are Japanese Chain Restaurant with several branches in shopping malls across Klang Valley. Company hostel is provided based on first-come-first-serve.
- To monitor his downline (Senior Cook level & below) work performance.
- To prepare spring cleaning, hygiene, wastage, order, training, & equipment breakdown report.
- To perform staff OT calculation and labour report.
- To perform goods receiving work e.g. receive correct item.
- To perform inventory for checking stock level.
- To provide training for kitchen team.
- To prepare manpower schedule and planning.
- To provide kitchen equipment maintenance training to kitchen team.
- Ensure that all assets are protected and been use correctly.
- Implement cost saving methods for the outlet in with the company’s policy.
- To prepare inventory report, sales & costing report and invoice report.
- Responsible to submit invoices, punch card, and other documents to HQ.
- Responsible to make equipment ordering from purchasing department.
- Familiar with supplier pricing and food costing.
- To interview and hire for Snr CDP level & below.
- At least 5 years experiences in Japanese Restaurants or equivalent.
- Good responsibility.
- Good in MS Word and Excel.
- Immediate starter is added advantage.
Apply or contact for info: