- To troubleshoot, repair and service machine
- To assist in the planning for machineries & equipment corrective, preventive and shutdown maintenance schedule.
- To monitor and suggest measures to improve machineries /equipment performance.
- To liaise with suppliers for major maintenance works.
- Schedule, coordinate and monitor subordinates’ daily activities
- Any other jobs assigned by superior from time to time.
- Min Certificate in Mechanical or equivalent with min 2 years’ experiences
- Knowledge and experience in mechanical, hydraulic and electrical
- Able to work independently
Interested candidates are invited to apply stating full personal details, present and expected salary, photograph and contact number(s) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .