• Assist Personal Assistant to Managing Director on office and MD’s personal matter.
• Perform general administration tasks that assigned by Personal Assistant.
• Assist Personal Assistant in completing assigned paperwork, contract writing and project quotation in a given time frame.
• Liaising with other divisions especially Plan Department.
• To take and prepare meeting minutes during meeting with customers.
• Maintaining company confidentiality in all aspects.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Secretarial, Office Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management and Marketing or equivalent.
• Based in Kuantan
• Required language(s): Good command in Bahasa Malaysia, English, (Mandarin & Cantonese will be an added advantage.)
• At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Able to work independently with strong analytical, planning, organizing and communication skills.
• Able to work independently in a fast paced working environment.
• Applicant must be willing to travel.
• Full-Time position available.
• Possess own transport.
• Salary RM2,200 – RM3,000
• Immediate vacancy
Interested candidates with relevant academic qualifications and experiences are cordially invited to apply or you may submit a comprehensive resume with current photograph, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org