- Responsible for the day to day administrative and operational matters Including monitoring of deadlines.
- Attending of incoming and outgoing calls, emails and faxes
- Manage filling system for smooth data retrieval
- Sales and Payment data entry
- Perform stock control and follow up office maintenance
- Follow up credit collection from customers.
- Arrange delivery of goods
- Handle of export documents
- Provide good customer relationship
- undertake any other assignments from management and perform other duties from time to time
- Candidate Must Possess At lease a SPM/ ̎O ̎ Higher Secondary/ STPM ̎A ̎Level/ Pre ̎U ̎ Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advance/ Higher/Graduate Diploma any field.
- Required Language (s) : Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English,
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 year( s) working experience in the related field Is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-executive specializing clerical/ administrative and support equivalent.
- Full time position(s) available.
- Hard-working, confidence, excellent interpersonal skills, good attitude, maturity, perseverance, result oriented, positive and self-motivated.
- Well versed on Microsoft Works, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook.
- Possess own transport as no nearby public transport.
- Good inter-personality & communication skills, able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Those who are able to start work immediately will be given priority
Why Join Us
- Health and medical insurance is covered for all permanent staff.
- Very attractive salaries that commensurate with work experience.
- Good performance is always rewarded accordingly.
Apply or contact for info: