- Quality control of inspection incoming and outgoing materials.
- Chemical analysis and preparation analysis reports for incoming,In process and finish product.
- Ensures raw materials, in process and final inspection/testing carried out recorded according to the procedures
- Liaise with relevant departments and ensure product manufactured complies with and also ensure proper adjustment, production records and proper filling of relevant documents.
- Proper maintenance and management of laboratory
- Proper record control, monthly back up to be done
- All necessary documentations and up-keeping
- Update the format of technical data sheet, SDS and C.O.A
- Correspondence with new product development
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post graduate Diploma or Professional degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Preferably 2-3 years working experience in Architectural Coating or related field is required for this position.
- Required Language (s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with good personality.
- Resourceful with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in chemistry or equivalent.
Apply or contact for info: