Scope of work
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electrionic equipment, including programmable controls,numeral controls, power supplies,drives, gages and test equipment.
- Plan and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures.
- Assists maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting
- Candidate must possess at least professional certificate in electrical/electronic or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years experience in the related field required for this position.
- Preferably specialized in maintenance/repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent
- Required to standby follows the schedule.
- The normal working hours from 9am to 6pm.
- 6 days work week
- Have Overtime
Apply or contact for info: