- Responsible for the design and development of hydraulic system for marine, oil & gas industries
- Perform integration, testing and commissioning of hydraulic system
- Generate design records, review documents, report, work instructions and Bill-of-Materials
- Participate in design reviews
- Manage customers and suppliers
- Design of equipment and control system
- Liaise with project team on conceptualizing design of equipment
- Create BOM list, 2D drawing, SOP, assembly instructions, quality check procedure for product built.
- Design and development of customised SCADA software solutions for valve remote control system
- Generate project requirement specification and schedule through discussion with management, project team and customer.
- React quickly and positively to customer-driven request for changes
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Degree / Diploma in Offshore Marine, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Abel to read engineering drawing
- Knowledge in hydraulic systems would be an added advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Have good problem-solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Possess good project management skills with ability to work well within a multi-cultural team environment
- Ability to produce clear and precise technical documentation
Location: Seksyen 32, Shah Alam.
Apply or contact for info: