- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in Management level with strong hands experience in Customer Service Department
- Strong experience in handling shipments for sea and air is an added advantage.
- Computer knowledge in MS Office and Internet essential.
- Required language: English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Dedicated, self-motivated and good discipline.
- Make a visit to the customer to collect information on the latest market and selling price and competitor’s activity if necessary.
- To follow up on the payment collection.
- To coordinate all customers complaints.
- To monitor market development and competition activities and to draw up strategic plans to achieve budgeted sales target.
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets and supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Lead and manage the performance of the customer service department KPIs, producing individual development plans and coaching to meet or exceed the agreed standards.
- To prepare, analyze, evaluate prices for each tender and ensure the price offered are meet with current market price.
Apply or contact for info: