- Assist in developing, executing and managing marketing plans and strategies.
- To prepare marketing initiatives in areas like digital, social media, out-of-home, print, and new forms of media.
- Track, review, analyze sales and marketing campaigns
- Support BMW Product Placement and vehicle displays at events; includes vehicle logistics, and event coordination.
- To prepare marketing department budgeting, including Review of purchase orders, manage and track estimates and invoices.
- To prepare and submit the report after all the relevant events
- To perform any other task assigned by the Head of Marketing
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or equivalent
- Mandatory functional skill sets Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, familiarity with internet and social media.
- Creative, proactive, passionate and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to communicate in English, Mandarin and BM language
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
Apply or contact for info: