A Senior Developer is responsible for designing and implementing critical solutions that are highly usable, scale-able, extensible, and maintainable, mainly on the Salesforce and cloud platforms. A successful candidate must be friendly, approachable and be able to work in a team of developers or as a lone developer within a project team. The candidate must be able to articulate their work to less technical members of the project team and customers in demonstrating industry 'best practices' approach to development. Here are some specific responsibilities for the role:
- Learn, analyze, and apply new technologies quickly to implement technical deliverables.
- Effectively collaborate with project team members and client resources on advanced technical consultative services.
- Build integration jobs based on industry standards.
- Build and/or implement customer/public facing web-based user interfaces
- 5+ years’ experience in a development role with at least 2-3 years of that experience including development specifically within the Salesforce environments
- Prior leadership experience either in a true management role or taking the lead within a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or in related areas.
- Salesforce Developer Certifications are an added advantage.
Location: Kelana Jaya, SS7, Petaling Jaya