- To process wired payment through SAP.
- To release payment with authorized approval based on treasury payment approval matrix.
- Perform control checks and ensure all transactions are approved and processed completely, accurately, and in a timely manner in accordance with SLAs and KPIs.
- To process Fund transfer & FX dealing through SAP
- To post journal entry
- To monitor daily cash balances in all the bank accounts with access to EBS
- To monitor cash balance to ensure no overdraft of all bank accounts.
- To prepare Corporate Cash flow Report in daily basis.
- To prepare weekly cash positioning report.
- To prepare monthly reports related to ICO and to ensure payment and settlement on timely manner
- To prepare bank charges report, ICO loan report and other month end reporting package for submission to corporate treasury, and investigate the variances and shortfall reflected on the report, if any.
- To monitor day-to-day routine processes for the Treasury and able to act as a mentor to junior finance Analyst to encourage good practice, team spirit and a quality-oriented approach.
- Liaise with internal / external stakeholders as and when necessary.
- Proactively identify, propose and implement continuous improvement opportunities in existing processes within the team.
- Assist and support for internal and statutory audit if any.
- Able to assist in any ad hoc assignment and project from time to time, if any.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- At least 4 – 5 years of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and computer applications.
- Teamwork and cooperation, team player, good analytical and problem solving skills, Strong initiative with independent mindset, Good interpersonal & communication skills and Dedication, good decision making ability.
- Working experience in a Global Finance Shared Service Centre and MNC.
- Prior working experience with financial system and ERP
- Have prior experiences in AP and Treasury in the Global Share Service Center
- Experiences in engage into any CI project.
Please directly send in updated resume to ebell(AT)therecruiter(dot)com(dot)my or WS 017-666 0848.
* The vacancies are only available for Malaysians only.
* Only serious candidates will be entertained.