* Fresh grad / Junior / Senior are welcome
- To perform credit evaluation for customers within a specified period every month, including assessment and recommending credit limits for all regions.
- Assessing customers’ credit applications and providing value-added information on credit customers globally.
- Assist stakeholders to provide support and address enquiries relating to credit process.
- Conduct analytical reviews on the data gathered on the credibility of the customers globally and recommend credit limits with justifications to management for final approval.
- Ensure timely follow up with stakeholders & management on customer’s credit request.
- Perform annual credit reviews on all credit customers for the Group.
- Perform research, create and maintain database for customers’ credit information.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers and update system for credit information.
- Monitor credit status of credit customers via periodic credit watch list report.
- Maintain and prepare credit master listing for the Group.
- Prepare AR reports for regional management review periodically.
- Prepare/perform ad hoc task/reporting requested by management/stakeholders.
- Ensuring audit findings points are addressed and resolved.
- Providing feedback to supervisor on potential process improvements.
- (For Senior)Assisting the junior team members on their queries and guidance
- (For Senior) Prepare AR KPI & DSO reports for monitoring, forecast, & collection action.
- (For Senior) Propose appropriate credit recommendation as to maintain credit status, decrease credit exposure and revoke customer credit status in accordance to corporate standard processes and policy.
- (For Senior) Ensure all credit account regularly assess to ensure good credit worthiness and low credit risk exposure.
- (For Senior) Ensure timely AR reporting for credit watch list report and South Asia AR reports.
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting
- preferably 1 – 3 years experience in similar role
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Able to converse in Mandarin is an advantage
- Audit experience for corporate clients relating to credit processing and credit analysis environment would have an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to interpret financial statements and is familiar with financial ratios.
Please directly send in updated resume to ebell(AT)therecruiter(dot)com(dot)my or WS 017-666 0848.
* The vacancies are only available for Malaysians only.
* Only serious candidates will be entertained.