- To monitor and control the stock availability
- To ensure min and max stock levels are maintained
- Accountable to the department head for meeting the organization goals through proper allocation and planning of shipment forecast from suppliers and OTB process.
- Continually review and analyze stock to ensure adequate stock availability of all products.
- To advise on the current and future in market sales against business targets/forecasts from past trends.
- To identify trends of shortages and implement robust reporting and shortage contingency plans.
- To plan and control shipment forecasts by supplier based on market demands and lead time.
- To take role as key liaison with our strategic partners
- Prepare marketing plans for new brand or product launches
- Measure ROI for all promotions executed
- To conduct regular market visits
- Establish a close working relationship with the Sales team.
- Tertiary/Diploma or Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experiences
- Good command of English
- From FMCG or F&B industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, dynamic, resourceful and hardworking
- Preferably someone specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
Please submit a comprehensive resume by giving full details of your qualification and experience, current and expected salaries, copies of relevant certificate and recent passport size photograph (n.r) to:-
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Auric Marketing Sdn Bhd
Subang Hi-tech Industrial Park, Subang Jaya, Selangor.