Position : QC Inspector
Location : Bandar Puncak Alam
Industry : Oil and Gas
Salary :RM 2000 - RM 2400 + OT
- Inspect screens at every stage of manufacturing.
- The authority to accept, reject, and to place on hold any item or operation where conformance to drawing, specification, contract and/or purchase order.
- Present when inspections are required includes in-house areas as well as vendor facilities.
- In-process inspection of all manufacturing, assembly, packing, testing and dispatching operations in the plant.
- Create, review and document all the material certificates, mill certificates, production report, test report as deemed necessary.
- 100% final inspection.
- Verification of operations set up and/or fit up.
- Advisement, coordination, and interaction with all departments to accomplish all objectives
- Familiar with calibration and calibration records of tools and equipment.
- Adhere and support all company rules and policies.
- Must follow and enforce all safety and environmental policies and programs; must be able to use personal safety devices as required by company policy; report any activities that could be detrimental to the safety and/or the loss of productivity; report any injuries when they occur.
- Diploma or Degree in any engineering.
- Good verbal and written communication skills must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Good interpersonal working skills.
- Knowledge of API, ISO, ASME standards pertaining to quality would be added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System, ISO14001:2004, Environmental Management System, ISO18001 OSHA
- Candidate should be able to work in night shifts.
- Candidate should be able to work in Weekend
- Able to work in night shifts if needed
- International Company
- Oil & Gas Industry
Positions are open for MALAYSIANs only.
Application is to be emailed complete with CV, resume, expected salary and daytime contact number to ebell(alias)therecruiter(dot)com(dot)my or whatsapp 017-6660848-Ebell
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.