Position : HR Executive
Location : Seri Kembangan
- Responsible to perform full spectrum of compensation & benefits functions and payroll processing.
- Assist in HR and admin functions such as employee’s record maintenance, HR documents, letter preparation, staff attendance and recruitment.
- Managing eLeave, ePayslip and eCalender in eHR management system.
- Liaise with government authorities such as EPF, Sosco, IRB, Labour and Immigration Department etc.
- Prepare monthly payroll report.
- To update and maintain accurate personnel records, ensure proper documentation, performing reconciliation and others in an efficiency and timely manner.
- Responsible for prompt execution on HR & Administration correspondence letter.
- Assist in formulating, reviewing and implementing HR policy and practices as well as prepare statistic reports related to HR.
- Responsible for SOSCO & insurance claim / coverage. To ensure insurance company coverage medical benefits of employees.
- Oversee and manage office administration task.
- Familiar in implement cost saving projects in administration area.
- To perform any other duties as and when required.
- Responsible for monitoring general maintenance in the office including stationeries and printer as well as pantry cleanliness.
- Monitor company’s business license, insurance and other related matters.
- Pro-active to follow up on the assigned tasks and have good eye for detail.
- To maintain a systematic filing system and safe keeping of important documents.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of Management and staff.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree / Professional Degree in Human Resources, Business or relevant field.
- At least 1-2 year(s) experience in Human Resources positions.
- Good knowledge in employment laws and practices.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent interpersonal, organizational and coaching skills.
- Must be able to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess own transport.
Positions are open for MALAYSIANs only.
Application is to be emailed complete with CV, resume, expected salary and daytime contact number to ebell(alias)therecruiter(dot)com(dot)my or whatsapp 017-6660848-Ebell
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.