- Provide comprehensive secretarial and admin support to the company CEO.
- Plan and coordinate meeting schedules and travel itineraries and manage the CEO’s calendar accurately.
- Take minutes for both internal and external meetings, and to attend meetings on behalf of the CEO when required.
- Screen phone calls, incoming emails, fax and post inquiries, and requests, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO.
- Liaise with external clients, suppliers and internal staff.
- Prepare presentations and draft communications.
- Assist in confidential filing and office admin matters.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- An analytical, hands-on team player with positive and mature thinking.
- Meticulous, accurate and trustworthy nature.
- Proficient in Excel and MS Word.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and under pressure.
Please include in your resume and stated your expected salary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 to RM4,000.00 /month