POSITION - BOILERMAN GRADE 2
LOCATION - JALAN KAPAR, KLANG
SALARY - RM 3500
1. Responsible for the operation and maintenance of boiler, ensuring boiler operation is in safe condition and compliance to factory and machinery Act 1967.
2. To schedule and implement periodic preventive maintenance so as to reduce unexpected Boiler downtime.
3. Prepare and coordinate the boiler inspection by JKKP (every 15months).
4.To oversee the day to day operations of the boiler (chemical, blow down, cleanliness) and ensure that the premises are maintained in tip top
5. To have proper Boiler Chemicals Inventory Control System. Ensure sufficient quantity of chemical available for the operation of the Boiler
6. To ensure a safe, comfortable and clean working area periodic maintenance of the areas in surroundings the Boiler House.
7. Able to multitask and performs minimum supervisions works.
8. Able to use MS Office.
9. Willing to work on rotating shifts.
1. Candidate must posses at least Higher Secondary/SPM/STPM/Pre-U or equivalent.
2. Candidate must posses at least a GRADE 2 certificate of Competency in Steam Boiler issued by DOSH/JKKP.
3. At least 3 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
If you have the experience above, please email your resume.
AGENSI PEKERJAAN NS SHUE SDN BHD.