- To carry out rish based audits, investigations and other ad-hoc assignments.
- To gather, prepare, record and maintain audit evidence for analysis and report preparation.
- To identify areas of improvement and develop recommedation for implementation.
- To perform follow-up review to ensure timely implementation of the agreed improvement measures.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Accounting / finance or professional accounting qualification.
- At least 1 year of internal / external auditing or other related working experience.
- High level of professional integrity, analytical, dynamic, resourceful, objective oriented and a team player.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Willing to travel, able to work under pressure and within tight deadline.
Apply or contact for info: