- Submit purchase orders for Malaysia & Southeast Asia operation with China, Germany, US, Africa factories and the other local suppliers.
- Prepare quotation for the standards inquiries for domestic sales in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Please incoming order processing
- Organize and monitor shipments, Purchasing and order processing.
- Handle product non-compliance issues with the suppliers
- Generate the invoices.
- Monitoring the stock level at both local and bonded warehouse as well as the stock level at the client's site.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advance/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Logistic/ Transportation or equivalent
- Required language (s): English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in dealing with international shipping- import &export is required.
- 3 years of experience in handling stock inventory management.
- Good customer service skills, problem solver and independent.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Logistic/Supply Chain or equivalent from MNC Company.
Apply or contact for info: