Reporting to : AKCCB Board of Directors
Liaison with : Captain and Committee members
Main purpose of the job
- To have executive responsibility for all aspects of the administration and management of the Club and its premises within the framework of the Club’s Business Plan, policies, procedures and budgets.
- To act on decisions from the Board in a timely, professional manner and to provide support as well as monthly and other reporting.
- To achieve high performance from all staff by utilizing effective leadership and management techniques.
- To bring the industry best practice to all areas of the Club’s activities and play a pivotal role in delivering the Club’s operational, financial and strategic goals.
- To provide good communication to the club’s members and other key audiences.
- To be the first point of contact for members and visitors and to promote the Club externally and internally in a professional and friendly manner, enhancing the reputation of the Club.
- To manage all aspects of the running of the club on a day to day basis.
- To oversee the Club’s financial reporting and controls.
- Responsible to market the potentials of the Club to bring more business for the Club's benefits.
- Must be at least 40 years old on 1st Jan 2019.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in managing a Club or organization.
- Must have a tertiary education either a Diploma or a Degree.
- Fluency in Malay and English.
- Must be able to work independently
- Salary would be commensurate with experience.
Location: Ayer Keroh Country Club, Jalan Tasik, Ayer Keroh.
Interested candidates are invited to write in or e-mail a complete updated resume before 22nd February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.