Technical Executive (To Be Based At Kuching, Sarawak)
- To be responsible for the overall technical aspect of the fleet management.
- To maintain and upkeep all company’s vehicles.
- To set and monitor service level and performance of appointed vendors for maintenance and repairs.
- To source for vehicle maintenance and repair services.
- To ensure adherence to the requirements by the relevant authorities (eg. JPJ, SPAD, PUSPAKOM, Safety, Insurance).
- To plan and control maintenance expenses.
- To plan and monitor daily workshop activities.
- To create and maintain all relevant reports and data.
- To ensure technical supervision and technical assistant attend to Vehicles promptly.
- To approve purchase order for parts (inventory) and ad-hoc repairing jobs.
- To do any other projects, assignments and tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge of relevant authorities requirements in Automotive Industry.
- Preferably Executive specializing in Automotive, Maintenance and Repair, Land Transport or equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, communicates effectively.
Apply or contact for info: