- To support and maintain in-house computer system, server, network and backups.
- To install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade all server and network.
- To troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion.
- To provide end user training and assistance where requires as well as maintaining server, network and backups as assigned.
- To manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- To maintain security, backup, network and redundancy strategies.
- To provide 1st and 2nd level support of all infra related issues.
- To liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- To prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- To install and integrate new server hardware and applications (not depending on vendors).
- To monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- To set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc).
- To install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- To perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc).
- To do any other tasks assigned by Management.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experiences in IT-Hardware.
- Have a good communication, project management, troubleshooting, problem solving and testing skills.
- Able to identify risks, anticipate issues and come up with solutions to resolve problems in relation to project and application service delivery.
- Strong MS Office skills.
Apply or contact for info: