- Provide civil/structural engineering support to plant operations (e.g. modifications, upgrades, new construction and applications).
- Conduct, review and provide input for structural inspection guidance, evaluation of facilities, design and construction support of plant facilities.
- Assist facilities with risk management activities to ensure compliance with Company's Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) expectations.
- Support site reliability initiatives/programs (e.g. development of equipment strategies, incident investigations, risk assessments, risk-based work selection).
- Provide technical support throughout the development phase of projects from conceptual to final design/execution.
- Develop scope of work for conceptual studies, develop technical specifications, assist in contractor selection, and steward contractor's work throughout project execution.
- Review Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) work and provide consultations on local code of practices and regulations.
- Maintain Company's civil design, engineering standards (General Practices and Design Practices) and manuals.
Skills and Qualification:
- A Bachelor of Engineering or higher degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Possess relevant knowledge and experience of the following:
- Structural design and analysis
- Foundation and pile / Blast resistant / Civil infrastructure design
- Deteriorated structure condition assessment inspection, evaluation, rehabilitation and upgrading
- Geotechnical engineering
- Rotating equipment machinery support structures and foundation / Earthquake analysis
- Chimneys and stacks civil aspects
- Hydrology / Hydraulics / Sewers / Buildings
- Passionate to be an engineer and show strong technical attributes e.g. attention to details, highly organized and good math/analytical skills.
- Fresh graduates with strong academic and extracurricular credentials are also encouraged to apply.
Apply or contact for info: