We are looking for a Computer Engineer who is able to maintain and enhance our current operating platforms and work with our application development team to integrate new applications into the network.
- Work closely with network support staff to identify and take care of network bugs, and design network expansions
- Support the IP PBX system and work closely with the development team to create new mobile apps as needed
- Offer technical support to the executive staff for internal network functions and any Internet-enabled applications
- The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with the Network Architect to work out the details involved with developing and implementing new network segments.
- He or she will also be asked to occasionally offer support to the executive staff for internal network issues and mobile computing challenges as well.
- Monitor the company’s cloud storage accounts to ensure they remain protected and secure from potential hacking threats
- Develop network test routines that help the Network Architect to understand the effects of certain network changes on the entire company platform
- The ability to explain technical problems in everyday English
- Upgrading existing hardware, software and networks
- Documenting systems so others can provide ongoing support
- Setting up new PCs for people and training staff
- Carrying out on-site maintenance to prevent future problems
- Logging and prioritising faults and queries
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Hosting and installing new IT systems to meet security regulations
- Fixing faulty equipment and testing systems
- Putting back-up systems in place
Skills and Qualification:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering and 2 year tensed experience in computer engineering and IT works
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radiological Safety,
- 3 or above years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services in hydrocarbon processing plant, of which 1 years should be in a supervisory capacity, 1 years in gas plant or refinery operations.
- Industrial Hygiene, and Gas Dispersion, Modeling, Explosion Indices and ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001.
- Good knowledge of English.