- Responsible for management of 3-4 tankers;
- Monitoring ships’ performance, documentation and records;
- Implementing and enforcing planned maintenance system;
- Coordinating maintenance and repair works;
- Preparing and managing dry-dockings;
- Conduct routine / ad hoc inspections/audits to ensure compliance with regulations, class requirements and company policies;
- Management of budget and costs;
- Assist Technical Manager in implementing policies and procedures for the fleet;
- Member of company’s emergency response and ship support team;
- Attend to projects and tasks as assigned.
Skills and Qualification:
- At least COC (Marine Engineer) Class 2 or 3 with seagoing tanker experience preferred, or not less than 2 year of shore experience as technical superintendent for tankers.
- Knowledge of maritime regulations and guidelines.
- Able to communicate (spoken and written) effectively in English.
- Must be a team player.
Apply or contact for info: